For plastic wedding glasses or cups, plastic margaritas glasses, plastic martini glasses, plastic wine glasses, disposable beer glasses, champagne (both flute and classic), coffee cups and soda we carry these party supplies in all colors and clear, in glass, in plastic, in paper, and in foam. Plus paper souffles for JELLO SHOTS, found under Takeout/Souffle. Some patterns even match our plastic plates.
When something new is invented, we will have those too!
AND IT HAS!
Scroll down past the imprinted photos and see Yoshi's new coffee cup. Not only will you see that it is the most fabulous, the most inventive...it is thick, heavy duty, reusable and did I say amazing?
NEWS ALERT....something new has been invented...........be sure look at the Duni 1pc.8oz. wine (under Clear Plain Cups) It is my new favorite.
If you have any questions, just e-mail either Robert or Janyce.
Our food network includes a " No drinking and driving" reminder on their bars, for guests at weddings, birthdays, and even at baby showers.
1. A cocktail party of two hours or less requires 2-3 glasses per guest.
2. Most bartenders like to use a 9oz, Old Fashion Glass for mixed drinks, but 10oz or 12oz glasses are more luxurious and are good for soda too.
3. Beer drinkers love the 16oz size, and wine glasses are almost a must, as so many people are into wine these days.
4. People do not often use more than 1 or 2 champagne glasses.
5. For coffee, 1 cup per person is usually more than enough.